The logo is often referred to as a low-key brand ambassador, and it’s impossible to disagree with that. He identifies a business as a powerful marketing tool. Without it, it is difficult to conduct a successful entrepreneurial activity. The strength of a logo lies in its visual character. And there is no room for error.
The logo is one of the main elements of corporate identity, presented in a graphic form and usually created using the free online logo maker services. It is an important part of the brand and significantly affects the public perception of the company, being an essential part of its personalization. The importance of a first impression is no secret, and a unique sign helps create it in the best possible way.
Statistics show that 48% of consumers become more loyal to a brand if they like its visual presentation. In addition, the logo is important for any organization because:
- is an effective tool for creating a corporate identity;
- helps build confidence in the quality of a product or service;
- characterizes the professionalism of the company;
- attracts the attention of the target audience;
- allows you to stand out from the competition;
- serves as protection against counterfeits and counterfeits.
Developing a business symbol is the best investment in your own business no matter how you look at it. And it is better not to try to create it yourself, using advice from the Internet, indicating where to draw a logo and the best way to do it. A serious approach, professional experience and a creative vision are important here. All this can be found if you choose the independent design.
The importance of creating a company logo in branding
Most people who are starting their own business or already working in some area of ââsmall business put off creating a company logo and designing promotional materials until the stage where a circle of potential buyers has reached the stage. already formed. But this approach is flawed and can hurt your business. Instead of presenting a professionally designed brand to the market, companies often present consumers with promotional material made in-house without professional intervention.
There are several reasons why you shouldn’t do this. An amateur design of a logo, visit card, brochure dooms the business to failure and can lead to the following results:
1) The public will perceive your business as unreliable, unstable. Based on the perception of insecurity, no one will want to do business with you and use your products / services which will ultimately lead to the death of your business.
2) Essentially, you will be presenting yourself as a very small business. Large companies will never risk their image and will not choose this type of presentation, even to save money. In order to appear to the public as a stable company, it is necessary to tidy up the visual image, which is part of the brand policy, and the creation of a brand must be devoted exclusively to professionals. As a result, poor quality and design can lead to everyone seeing you as incompetent and inappropriate by generally accepted global standards.
3) Your business image will appear unfinished and ârawâ. Buyers feel that how the company views the business is not important to you. The lack of customer focus suggests that the company is ignoring the wants and needs of its target audience. And that can lead to a review of the low quality of your products and a sharp drop in sales.
4) The audience will come to the conclusion that you don’t have a clear direction in the business. Your unsuccessful promotional materials will give the impression that the company is totally devoid of any unambiguous image and hides its objectives. The same can happen if you don’t have a single corporate identity and come up with new variations of your website logo and design every time. This confuses the public mind and results in significant losses.
We all know logos that stand out from the crowd of competitors, grab the attention of consumers, carry a certain meaning, and rejoice in their uniqueness and simplicity. For professionally created logos, this is an easy task. Examples of such logos include Pepsi, Siemens, Starbucks and Coca-Cola. Just imagine them, as the whole story of the formation and success of these brands appears in front of you.
It’s no secret that these great companies spend millions of dollars a year to maintain their brand. These logos are characterized by so-called “innate” qualities which make them unforgettable and distinguish them from other companies operating in the same field of activity. These qualities are indeed based on the design technique and the professionalism of the developers.
A logo can help or hurt your business. Young children recognize McDonalds by the logo, not because they can read its name on the sign. As for adults, their consciousness is more extensive, and they will remember the logo only if it is done professionally, taking into account all the peculiarities of the subconscious.
A professionally designed logo can be a powerful marketing tool for a business, shaping the right understanding of your business and presenting all the necessary information about your business. It helps to build a brand, to distinguish a company from the crowd of competitors. In addition, a quality logo is an essential part of the success of a business and has more impact than you might think.
The logo symbolizes the ideals, mission and essence of the company. A well-designed company logo instills a sense of stability, convenience and quality. An effective image can create the feeling that the buyer is choosing the best, trusting the experience. This visual impact builds trust with your potential audience.
The main goal of creating a corporate identity and company logo is to get potential consumers to understand your business on an emotional and conscious level, to remember it. Logos can be abstract or too obvious. Either way, they should have a clear meaning and a unique connection to your business.